Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Temblor in Chile

So guess what!! There was a temblor this week!! I dont know what the word is in english (maybe its the same??) but from my understanding, it is not an earthquake but is almost an earthquake. But the point is, literally everyone else felt it except for my companion and I. We were walking in the ferria, which is like umm like like the farmers market but not really its just outside and they sell everything you could possibly imagine and its goes on through a street for quite a few blocks and yeah so we were there and the elders called us and were like hey did you feel the temblor and I was like "ha good one what temblor" and turns out they were not lying I just didnt feel anything so booo.

Buuuut umm what else happened this week. Oh yeah heard that Trump won woopdeedoo everyone kept asking me who I was voting for.

Also since they don't have Thanksgiving here I feel justified in singing Christmas songs all the time so thats happening. Also our ward had their halloween party this past ummm Friday I think it was and everyone was dressed up it was so fun. But as missionaries we couldnt really do much so Hermana and I just used our skirts to dress up as women from India and the elders wore sunglasses and were Men in Black ahahaha it was so lame in comparison with everyone else but hey what are you gonna do. 

ALSO this pday we went and played QUIDDITCH as a zone oh my gosh it was the funniest thing of my life. They made us pick houses and they had hula hoops hung from the cieling as goals and we all brought brooms and it was freaking intense ahaha and afterwards we WATCHED the first Harry Potter (we had permission okay) and we made butterbeer and it was just great oh my heck. I love quidditch. We're such nerds.

Umm okay not going to lie I think thats about it umm Jorge is doing good he and his cousin are having a contest to see who can read the Book of Mormon faster which is great cuz I mean yeah they're talking trash but they're reading so can't complain right?


Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Hermana Rand



A few more pix she sent after I updated the blog...





No comments:

Post a Comment