Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Elder Clayton came and gave us all palo

Hello! 


So this week we had stake conference and Elder Clayton, who is like an important guy from the 70 or maybe a leader from the 70 or something, but the thing is he's cool and also the second counselor from the General Relief Society or something came and they all talked during stake conference along with President Gwilliam and his wife, the president of the mission. It was a super good stake conference, they basically told us that we have to be better and strengthen our testimonies and how when we live the gospel we will not have problems that we cannot fix, like we will still have problems but we will be able to deal with them. so that was super cool. Also I am still in the same stake as Quimey so I got to see a lot of families that I love from Quimey there!

Other than thaaaaaat all of my news is like drama between the other hermanas. But the good thing is that I am learning patience!! Woohoo!!

Anyways, here is a picture of Hermana Castro and I in the back of a trunk, we didn't actually ride in it I just thought it would be a funny picture. And the important relief society lady that came to stake conference with us and Hermana Gwilliam.


Hope you all have a lovely week!

Hermana Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment