Wednesday, June 21, 2017

estamos sacando la mugre

Hello hello!

So literally everything that has happened this week is that we are working as hard as we can to find new people, talking with literally everyone in the street, working at every moment that we can and we are seeing results! We are finding a lot of people who we are going to try and visit this week and the next, and we got a new investigator yesterday who has such good questions about the plan of salvation which makes us super excited, and we are really seeing how when you have faith and do literally everything you can, the Lord will bless you. I feel like we finally know how to teach as a trio, only took 5 weeks but patience is a virtue! But yeah so we are super pumped, just working so hard every day that we come home DEAD but I prefer it like that. 

Also I never wrote about pday last week which was awesome. They did an activity to say bye to the missionaries who are leaving after this change and they rented a bounce house slide thing and had a bunch of things going on in the different rooms of the chapel where they did it and out of the 170 (roughly) missionaries in the mission, 155 showed up to the activity haha, so we got to see almost everybody. But that was super fun, I got to see Hermana Borja so we spent the time running around and taking pictures with everybody. 

Also we've got one year as of today! Woohoo! That just means that this part of my mission has to be the BEST. But I am so excited, I am with someone from the same group as me and we are so pumped to get the work moving here. Aaaand that is about it, I hope you all have a lovely week!

Hermana Rand

pics from the pday last week







No comments:

Post a Comment