Thursday, July 27, 2017

I've been good

Hello!

Renata and us, we went to lunch at the house of the marriage missionaries
This week, I got to see the baptism of Ernesto, the cousin of Benjamin who was our little miracle that got baptised a while back. He's only got 9 years, but it was cool to see his baptism because his family has been inactive for years and years and supporting him getting baptized was a big reason of why they came back to the church. It was also pretty weird because they have a lot of family in Departamental, which was my first ward, so I got to see a lot of ward members that I knew from when I was first here in Chile.

Also we are teaching an investigator who is super awesome, she is named Renata and she's got 20 years and she loves learning about the Gospel. She came to church this past Sunday and wanted to see the baptismal font and ahh she is just so great. 

And today we went to the temple which was fun, we went with about 20 other missionaries. And afterwards we went to Carls Jr. because we were in the rich part of Chile and it was the most American place I have been ever. 

Hope you all have a great week!

Hermana Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment